ENERGY & OFFSHORE
The Oil and Gas sector continuously dominates the energy use mix, and two key trends in the energy supply seems to be gaining power –
- Oil production continues to grow with the share of crude oil in the growth declining, and, the usage of oil becoming concentrated.
- Gas is on its way to become a globally traded commodity - being preferred as a fuel for industrial applications due to its abundance, and, as a clean energy alternative to nuclear energy.
In addition, regional preferences between the two fuels are evolving, with emerging economies preferring gas as a fuel. The change in energy mix, along with the emergence of renewable energy options require companies in various aspects of the value chain to carefully monitor the situation locally, and, make strategic decisions that provide them with lasting value.
Our activities in the Energy sector span Offshore Oil and Gas exploration, Offshore services, Offshore technologies and equipments, and utilities segments. We have developed forecasts of future energy demand and supply sources, intelligence on companies, infrastructure, and technologies in the energy value chain to help companies develop a perspective on the market and plan their actions accordingly.
- Offshore Exploration, drilling and production of oil and gas
Macro-Economic modeling; assets activity tracker; exploration, transportation and refining trends; player and technology benchmarking; M&A commercial diligence; lead generation and knowledge management
- Crewing market
- Repair and maintenance market
- Offshore software markets,
- Offshore logistics market
Value chain analysis, market forecasting, competitor mapping, M&A commercial diligence; lead generation and knowledge management
OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT
- Deep-sea equipment market
- FPSO equipment market
- Offshore yard and repair yard market
- Northern European Utility market
- Generation, transmission and distribution services market
Renewable energy deployment analysis, local partner identification, technology benchmarking, smart grid deployment analysis, Information network deployment analysis